The VelociRuptor 24 completely lyses, grinds and homogenizes a broad variety of biological samples. Even the most difficult and resistant samples are fully homogenized, often in 35 seconds or less. The stainless steel tube carrier subjects up to 24 samples to an optimised, high speed, 3D motion, producing high energy impacts between the samples and micro-beads to release cellular contents. After homogenisation, samples can be centrifuged and the supernatant collected for further processing. To protect fragile, heat sensitive samples, the unit can be programmed to operate in shortened consecutive cycles with a rest period in between.
- Extremely powerful mixing action for lysis, grinding or homogenisation
- 3D rotating high speed motion – for quick disruption of fibrous tissues and resistant cells
- Brushless motor
- Eliminates the cross-contamination associated with hand-held homogenisers
- Faster and more effective than tissue grinders
- Mix up to 24 tubes simultaneously
- Optional 6 x 5mL tube rotor for larger sample volumes (fits V2 version only)