The NextPette development project started with feedback from a wide range of researchers and technicians. The Accuris engineering team then set their sites on creating an ultra-lightweight, and ergonomic pipette without any sacrifice in terms of durability, accuracy and precision.
NextPette's materials and components were carefully selected to minimise weight and ensure durability and a long service life. Internal components include precision plungers made of stainless steel (1, 10, 5000, and 10000µL models) or ceramic (20, 200, and 1000µL models) and all use durable PTFE seals. The pipettes have also been designed with service in mind. They are easy to disassemble, and seals are easy to replace. Silicone lubricant is included with each pipettor. Recalibration can be done in the lab - no tools are required and the instruction manual includes full details on how to properly check pipetting accuracy and how to recalibrate if necessary.
- Market leading accuracy & precision
- One handed volume adjustment
- Convenient volume lock
- Easily visible, 4 digit display
- Ergonomic, thumb shaped plunger button
- Easily accessible volume adjustment system reduces the time and inconvenience associated with volume selection
- Volume display is located on the side of the pipettor that faces the user
- Innovative, asymmetrical designed plunger button that can be rotated to match the comfort preference of the user, freely adjustable to rotate continuously between wide setting, resulting in the more traditional feel of a round, larger diameter plunger button, or to a more narrow (thumb shaped) contour
- Entire pipettor is autoclavable at 121°C and resistant to UV exposure
- All pipettes are factory calibrated in accordance with ISO 8655 standards, and include a factory calibration certificate
- Starter Pack 1 includes: 0.5-10µL, 2-20µL, 20-200µL and 100-1000µL pipettes with carousel
- Starter Pack 2 includes: 20-200µL, 100-1000µL, 1-5mL and 1-10mL pipettes with carousel