The BenchMixer™ XL is a heavy-duty vortex mixer designed to facilitate hands-free mixing in tubes, flasks, vials or cylinders. It is ideal for the QuEChERS pesticide analysis method and is instantly adaptable to an exceptionally broad range of vessels, racks and applications (horizontal or vertical). The precisely balanced drive system includes an oversized motor that delivers accurate, reproducible speeds up to 2500rpm with rattle-free operation and minimal vibration. The programmable pulsing function allows for time specific interval mixing, increasing agitation.
Using the BenchMixer XL is easy; after loading the sample rack and tightening the locking knobs, select the desired speed and run time on the large digital control panel. Then, simply press “Start” and the BenchMixer XL will perform unattended mixing for up to 100 hours.
- Hands-free, high capacity vortexing
- Up to 2500rpm, a true vortex in every tube
- Assortment of accessories for a variety of tubes, flasks & plates
- Pulsing program for interval mixing
- Fits almost any tube rack
- 7 x 12 inch platform accommodates a wide variety of standard, pre-drilled tube racks.
- Can easily be adapted to almost any type of vessel commonly found in the laboratory
- Large capacity and adaptability make it an ideal choice for the medium to high throughput laboratory
- Includes 50 x 12mm tube rack