The new DURAN® YOUTILITY laboratory bottle is more than a better bottle, it’s a complete system.
This entirely new bottle system was developed based on market research which highlighted that manual handling and clear unambiguous labelling were a key priority for end users – the new DURAN® YOUTILITY bottle reflects those priorities. Key elements of this new design include:
The taller ergonomic design and indentions in the bottle wall mean that handling the bottles is easier, especially for smaller hands
The ergonomically design cap incorporates grooves and ridges for easier tightening and removal, especially for smaller and gloved hands. The new cap is also compatible with all other GL45 necks
Coloured silicone bottle tags can be easily and securely attached around the bottle neck, even when the cap is in place, allow for easy identification and can help avoid mix ups.
Manufactured from a polyester tear resistant material coated with a high performance adhesive, DURAN® YOUTILITY labels are chemically resistant to typical laboratory including disinfectants and many solvents, easy to apply and remove and can be written on with a variety of inks including printers, ballpoints and technical markers (pre-test specific inks prior to use). DURAN® YOUTILITY labels also have a temperature range of -40 to +150°C and can be used in fridges, incubators and water baths without the label falling off or drying out.
Key features and benefits include:
- Manufactured from Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Available in 125, 250, 500 and 1,000mL sizes and in clear or amber glass
- All sizes supplied as a pack of 4 bottles, each pack is supplied with caps, tags and labels for each bottle
- Labels are for both the tops of caps and bottles, replacement labels are available in packs of 200
- Pouring ring is provided with each bottle, replacement pouring rings are also available