The material used to make the trays has been chosen for quality and safety. For quality the trays are made from talc filled Polypropylene giving strength and rigidity. For safety Polypropylene is chemically resistant to the majority of chemicals used in schools and semi fire-retardant at 0.22mm per min. There is also an anti-static additive in the Polypropylene to reduce the attraction of dust. All trays are of standard width and fit into all school furniture and come with a absolute minimum of five years guarantee.
- The world's best-selling school tray
- BSI tested and passed for heavy educational use
- All trays fit standard school furniture
- Lids and inserts also available
- Dimensions: 427 x 312 x 300mm (l x w x h)