HiTrap Heparin HP columns are designed for high-resolution purification of DNA-binding proteins, coagulation factors, and other plasma proteins.
- Suitable for purification of antithrombin III, coagulation factors, and other plasma proteins.
- Useful for screening and optimization before scaling up to bulk resins such as Heparin 6 Fast Flow.
- High-resolution purification and elution in narrow peaks, minimizing the need for further concentration steps.
- Prepacked with Heparin Sepharose High Performance resin.
- HiTrap format compatible with syringes, pumps, and chromatography systems such as ÄKTA systems.
Heparin Sepharose High Performance Resin
This heparin resin allows for reliable separations of biomolecules with an affinity for heparin, including antithrombin III antibodies, coagulation factors, and other plasma proteins. DNA-binding proteins, lipoproteins, protein synthesis factors, enzymes that act on nucleic acids, and steroid receptors can also be purified.
The small, evenly sized beads (34 µm) ensure that tagged proteins elute in narrow peaks, thus minimizing the need for further concentration steps.