The Genova Bio is compatible with a wide range of small volume cuvettes, making it ideal for measuring DNA and RNA samples. To make measurements quicker and easier, the Genova Bio has pre-programmed methods for the measurement of nucleic acid concentration, purity, protein assays and cell density. This spectrophotometer measures across a UV/visible wavelength range of 198 to 800nm, with a narrow spectral bandwidth of 3nm. The Genova Bio is covered by a two-year warranty which includes the xenon lamp.
The TrayCell is a fibre optic cuvette which can be used with as little as 0.7µL of sample. The cuvette is supplied with two caps which give path lengths of either 1mm or 0.2mm, thus creating a "virtual dilution" of 1:10 or 1:50 of the sample when compared to a measurement with a standard 10mm cuvette.
- Pre-programmed for DNA, RNA and protein analysis
- Compatible with ultra-micro, semi-micro, micro and macro cuvettes
- Scanning diode array technology
- Colour touchscreen navigation
- Small footprint and lightweight (﹤3kg)
- Fast scan speed
- Multiple USB ports for data storage and printer connectivity