The OP Series of ovens offers maximum flexibility and unparalleled performance with fast heat-up times, almost undetectable overshoot and superb accuracy.
U models: uni-program system offers single temperature selection and control. Following a mains power failure, the controller will automatically reinstate.
M models: multi-program controller allows up to 8 multiple-step cycles to be stored in the memory. It incorporates a selectable temperature ramping function, which allows controlled temperature rise and fall rates to be programmed into a cycle. At the end of a program sequence, the controller can be programmed to stop or repeat the sequence again. Following a mains power failure, M models have 3 recovery options.
- Choice of PID temperature control systems
- Temperature range 40 to 250°C
- Digital display of set and actual temperatures (and programmed features on M models)
- Class 2 over-temperature protection
- Stainless steel radiused interiors
- Anti-bacterial epoxy powder coating