Programmable digital shakers, for use in ambient conditions: on the bench, in an incubator, or in a warm or cold room. These ruggedly constructed benchtop models are offered in six sizes, offering reliable, continuous-duty shaking of test tubes and flasks up to 6 litres.
- 2000 for portability - maximum flask size: 500mL. Speed: 25-500RPM
- 2050 as above with increased capacity
- 2100 for heavier workloads - maximum flask size: 6L. Speed: 25-500RPM
- 2150 as above i.e. max. flask 6L and 500RPM but with larger platform
- 2300 max. flask 6L but with larger platform still. Two orbit options - 25mm at 25-500RPM or 50mm at 25-300RPM
- 2350 largest platform, max. flask 6L. Two orbit options - 25mm at 25-500RPM or 50mm at 25-300RPM
2 year warranty
All units require platform and flask clamps to suit the particular application. "Universal" platforms may be fitted with a mixture of different-sized flask clamps.
Platforms and Clamps
These may be either “dedicated” to a given size of flask clamp, for maximum capacity, or “universal” allowing different sizes of clamps to be arranged together on one platform.
Dedicated platforms come with flask clamps fitted.
Dedicated platforms come with specific sized flask clamps fitted maximising capacity.