The new arium® water systems from Sartorius offer a broad range of units that can product ASTM Type 1,2 or 3 quality water.
· Just automatically optimises product water quality and recovery from the RO membrane
· Optional arium® bagtank storage system protects pure water against secondary airborne contamination, eliminating the need for sanitisation and hazardous cleaning chemicals
· Touch screen display provides access to an intuitive menu driven system
· Integrated pressure controller and feed water conductivity measurement is standard feature
· Available as an under bench, bench top or wall mounted configuration, dispensing units can be remotely positioned
· Meets and exceeds ASTM Type 1 standards, high retention rates for RNases, DNases and endotoxins, and reduces TOCs
· SOP Monitoring; arium® systems provide graphic and acoustic signals for maintenance prompts and alarm messages when limits are exceeded
The innovative arium® bagtank system replaces conventional storage tanks and, unlike conventional systems, utilises a replaceable bag for storage. Easy to exchange, the arium® bagtank protects pure water against secondary airbourne contamination eliminating the need for time-consuming and labour-intensive cleaning procedures. Available with or without an integrated pump, the addition of rollers on the arium® bagtank let you move it easily to wherever you need to use it.