Sterile sponge sampling kits are convenient ready to use cellulose sponges, ideal for hygiene monitoring and analysis of micro-organisms on most surfaces. Complying with EC No.2073/2005 microbiological criteria for foodstuffs.
Enviroscreen sponges cover large surface areas, enabling very accurate quantitative and qualitative results. They can be used as part of a pathogen environmental monitoring program, to demonstrate HACCP compliance and evaluate all hygiene protocols.
Neutralising buffer will neutralise most common disinfectants such as peroxides and derivatives, phenols, quaternary ammonium compounds (QAC’s), amphoterics, chlorines and associated halogens.
- Ready to use 50cm² blue non-inhibitory cellulose sponges
- Optimal micro-organism recovery for sampling
- Complies with EC No.2073/2005
- Covers large surface areas
- Serial dilutions can easily be replicated
- Breakpoint handle available - Envirostik™
- Pre-moistened with neutralising buffer