Perform your routine lab measurements quickly and easily with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion Star™ A210 series benchtop meters. Selectable read modes, hold function and measurement stability indicator give you flexibility and control over your testing. All critical data is shown with your measurements including temperature, date and time, read type, measurement stability, active calibration info, and power source. Onscreen calibration and setup instructions can be displayed in several local languages and new languages added through software updates.
Navigation is fast and simple due to the comprehensive keypad with menu-specific function keys, dual purpose scroll/shortcut keys, plus power, measure, log view and stirrer keys that ensure easy operation. All setup menus are in one location with direct access using a single shortcut key so you can quickly access, evaluate and change measurement and instrument settings.
- Informative, easy-to-read backlit graphic display provides clear onscreen instructions for calibration and setup
- Includes measurement stability indicator and selectable read modes – Auto-Read holds a stable reading, Continuous shows changing readings with hold option, and Timed logs data at specific intervals
- Eliminate the need for magnetic stir bars using a meter controlled stirrer probe to uniformly mix solutions
- Data log reliably collects and date/time-stamps up to 2000 measurement sets with option to add sample ID and user ID
- Calibration log stores ten most recent calibrations
- Non-volatile meter memory ensures your data and settings are protected, even with loss of power
- Free Orion Star Com software enables data transfer to a computer via USB or RS232 connections
- Each meter kit includes meter-attached electrode stand and universal power adapter