1 Chr is the world standard chromatography paper, manufactured and tested specifically for chromatographic techniques. This ensures the wicking capability and uniformity of capillary action that are important in chemical separations.
- Pure cellulose produced entirely from the highest quality cotton linters with no additives of any kind
- Also widely used in protein and nucleic acid blotting
- Smooth surface
- 0.18mm thick
- Linear flow rate (water) of 130mm/30 min
- Good resolution for general analytical separations
- Supplied in packs of 100 sheets