Sephadex LH-20 resin is used for preparative purification of natural products such as steroids, terpenoids, lipids, and low molecular weight peptides. This chromatography resin is made from cross-linked Sephadex G-25 dextran beads, hydroxypropylated to yield both hydrophilic and lipophilic characteristics.
- Broad stability in most aqueous mixtures and polar organic solvents
- Powerful chromatographic selectivity from the matrix’s dual hydrophilic/lipophilic nature
- High chemical and physical robustness
- High reproducibility from batch to batch
- Specifically designed for molecular sizing of natural products in organic solvents
- For organic solvent use