HiTrap Protein G HP are prepacked columns for general-purpose preparative purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from most species including rat.
- First choice Protein G resin for routine purification of antibodies: ensures minimized sample dilution and high resolution.
- The small bead size (34µm) ensures narrow elution peaks containing concentrated material.
- High protein recovery due to high binding capacity of 25mg IgG/mL resin.
- Broader selectivity compared with protein A ligand.
- Convenient HiTrap format for easy connection to a syringe, peristaltic pump, or chromatography system such as ÄKTA system.
Protein G column for general-purpose antibody purification
HiTrap Protein G HP columns are prepacked with Protein G Sepharose High Performance resin. This protein G affinity resin is a good first choice for general-purpose capture of antibodies at laboratory scale, because it binds to a broader range of IgG from eukaryotic species and also binds to more subclasses of IgG than protein A-based resins do.
Use these columns for IgG purification from cow, sheep, horse, rat, mouse, and human sources, including ascites, serum, and cell culture supernatants.
HiTrap Protein G HP columns deliver high-performance, high-resolution purifications with a binding capacity of 25mg IgG/mL resin and fast kinetics. Columns are stable over a wide pH range – operational pH 3 to 9, and pH 2 to 10 for cleaning.