DEAE Sepharose Fast Flow is a weak anion exchange chromatography resin (medium) for fast protein purification.
- Well-proven weak anion exchanger developed for industrial downstream processes.
- Used extensively for capture and intermediate purification of a wide range of approved biopharmaceuticals.
- High chemical stability allows for well proven CIP and sanitization protocols.
- Hydrophilic base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding, and low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool.
- Fulfills industrial demands for security of supply, robust performance, and regulatory support.
This resin is part of the Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform, which is well established in industrial downstream processing. Composed of crosslinked 6% agarose beads with diethylaminoethyl (DEAE) weak anion exchange groups, the resin has high chemical stability, allowing well-proven cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sanitization protocols.
The highly crosslinked agarose resin enables high flow rates and high productivity. Scale-up with this resin is straightforward and is further aided by a range of prepacked process development tools, for example PreDictor 96-well plates, and PreDictor RoboColumns™, and HiTrap columns.