HiTrap Octyl FF are prepacked Octyl Sepharose 4 Fast Flow columns for hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC). The columns are used for small-scale protein purification as well as for screening of binding and elution conditions.
- Provide convenient and fast small-scale protein purifications.
- Octyl Sepharose 4 Fast Flow is a well-established, standard aliphatic HIC resin for capture and intermediate purification.
- Flexible design for use with syringes, single laboratory pump, or chromatography system such as ÄKTA design.
- High flow rates and high capacities.
- Excellent and easy scale-up achieved by connecting several HiTrap columns in series or using HiPrep columns.