HiTrap Q FF is a strong anion exchange chromatography column for small-scale protein purification.
- Packed with Q Sepharose Fast Flow strong anion exchange resin.
- Convenient and affordable for fast ion exchange separations, either alone or connected in series.
- High flow rates and good scale-up potential.
- Resin made up of 6% crosslinked agarose and 90µm particle size.
- pH stable: 2–12 operational, 2–14 for cleaning.
- Convenient HiTrap format for easy connection to a syringe, peristaltic pump, or chromatography system such as an ÄKTA system.
Straightforward purification scale-up
Q Sepharose Fast Flow resin uses the Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform, which has been used for many years in industry.
Composed of crosslinked 6% agarose beads with quaternary amine strong anion exchange groups, this resin has high chemical stability, allowing well proven cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sanitization protocols. The resin’s 90µm bead size yields rapid flow rates, making it simple to scale up the purification.
For even faster scale up with better binding capacity, choose our Capto Q resin.