nProtein A Sepharose 4 Fast Flow is a native protein A resin for purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies.
- For the purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies at both laboratory and process scale.
- Used in routine commercial polyclonal and monoclonal antibody purification and production.
- Free from animal-derived components.
- Well suited to immunoprecipitation procedures.
- Hydrophilic base matrix ensures low levels of nonspecific binding and low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool.
- Fulfills industrial demands for security of supply, robust performance, and regulatory support.
Use in antibody purification
nProtein A Sepharose 4 Fast Flow is native protein A coupled to the well-established Sepharose 4 Fast Flow base matrix. It is used for commercial production but also for research purposes.The high specificity of the native protein for the Fc region of IgG gives a high purification factor.
As a member of the BioProcess media (resins) range, nProtein A Sepharose 4 Fast Flow meets industrial demands with security of supply and comprehensive technical and regulatory support.