Designed to meet the demands of modern, large-scale manufacturers Capto Q’s shorter processing times can reduce exposure of the target protein.
- Strong anion exchanger for high-productivity capture and intermediate purification when high volume throughput is essential.
- High dynamic binding capacity at high flow raises productivity.
- High-volume throughput cuts process times.
- Cost-effective processing with smaller unit operations.
- Resin fulfills industrial demands for security of supply, robust performance, and regulatory support.
Offers increased productivity
Capto Q is designed for capture and intermediate purification of proteins from large feed volumes. It is composed of a rigid, high-flow agarose matrix modified with dextran surface extenders and a strong quaternary ammonium (Q) anion exchanger. The combination of high volume throughput and high dynamic binding capacity for Capto Q raises the productivity in industrial downstream processes.
Durable and stable
Capto Q withstands effective and rigorous cleaning-in-place (CIP) procedure and the chemical stability supports long resin lifetime.