Capto S is a strong cation exchanger for fast, efficient, and cost-effective capture and intermediate protein purification from large feed volumes.
- Strong cation exchanger for high-productivity capture and intermediate purification when high volume throughput is essential.
- High dynamic binding capacity at high flow raises productivity.
- High-volume throughput cuts process times.
- Cost-effective processing with smaller unit operations.
- Resin fulfills industrial demands for security of supply, robust performance, and regulatory support.
Designed for large feed volumes
Capto S is designed for capture and intermediate purification of proteins from large feed volumes. It is composed of a rigid, high-flow agarose matrix modified with dextran surface extenders and a strong sulfonate (S) cation exchanger.
Durable and stable
The combination of high volume throughput and high dynamic binding capacity for Capto S raises the productivity in industrial downstream processes. Capto S withstands effective and rigorous CIP procedure and the chemical stability supports long resin lifetime.