HiTrap IEX Selection Kit is used for screening of the optimal Cytiva ion exchange resin for specific application and development work.
- Fast and easy selection. Seven prepacked HiTrap columns, each containing a different Sepharose ion exchange resin (medium).
- Convenient way to screen for the optimal Cytiva anion exchange (aex) or cation exchange (cex) resin for a given application.
- Excellent for optimization studies; buffer composition, pH, flow rate, and other parameters can be optimized with small samples before scale-up.
- HiTrap column format is designed for use with a syringe, peristaltic pump, or chromatography system such as an ÄKTA system.
Ion exchange chromatography columns
Cytiva's HiTrap IEX Selection Kit contains a variety of anion and cation exchange resins, allowing users to screen for the most appropriate column.
The kit includes seven 1 mL HiTrap columns packed with the following ion exchange resins:
- SP Sepharose Fast Flow cex column (strong cation exchanger)
- SP Sepharose XL cex column (strong cation exchanger)
- CM Sepharose Fast Flow cex column (weak cation exchanger)
- Q Sepharose Fast Flow aex column (strong anion exchanger)
- Q Sepharose XL aex column (strong anion exchanger
- DEAE Sepharose Fast Flow aex column (weak anion exchanger)
- ANX Sepharose 4 Fast Flow aex column (weak anion exchanger)