The Corning® 96 well UV microplate has a UV-transparent well bottom and is ideal for determining protein and/or nucleic acid concentrations.
- Certified DNase and RNase-free
- UV-transparent bottom is moulded directly to an acrylic base for greater strength and maximum leak resistance
- Total well volume: flat bottom - 360µL recommended working volume of 75 to 200µL
- UV half area microplate has a well volume of 205 µl; working volume of 25 to 125 µL
- Allows UV absorbance readings with low background, especially at 260 to 208 nm
- Lids are available separately
- Non sterile, flat bottom