Polypropylene vials with externally threaded polyethylene screw cap. These cryovials are ideally suited for research and long term storage of high value and genomic materials down to vapour phase liquid nitrogen temperatures. They are self-standing with an internal conical bottom to allow full retrieval of sample.
- Large writing areas accommodate more written sample information and graduations for easy visual volume assessment
- Noncytotoxic raw materials for added sample security and tubes certified free of Dnase and RNase for genomic applications
- Certified SAL 10-6 for the highest sterility assurance available
- Suitable for storage from general cold storage refrigeration (+4°C) down to the vapour phase of liquid nitrogen
- CRY8206 and CRY8208 are blank, non sterile and uncapped tubes available in bulk for less demanding applications
- Please note: not recommended for immersion in liquid nitrogen