- Column-free, ready-to-use solution
- Isolation of high-quality RNA in 60 minutes
- Perfect for a wide variety cells, tissues and bacteria
- Cost-effective and simple protocol
- Isolated RNA is ready for downstream applications
- Isolation of RNA from: Animal tissues, Cultured cells, Bacteria, Plant tissues
TRIsure is a ready-to-use reagent for the isolation of high quality total RNA from diverse biological materials, including animal tissues, bacteria and cells, as well as plant tissues rich in polysaccharides and proteoglycans. TRIsure maintains the integrity of the extracted RNA, while disrupting cells and subsequently dissolving cell components. The biological sample is homogenized or lysed in TRIsure and then separated into organic and aqueous phases. The RNA remains in the aqueous phase and is subsequently recovered by precipitation with isopropyl alcohol. High yields of high quality RNA with minimal genomic DNA contamination, is extracted from various samples. A volume of 1ml of TRIsure is sufficient to isolate total RNA from 1 x 107 cells or 100mg of tissue. The isolation method is rapid and straightforward. Using intact RNA as provided by TRIsure is a key element in obtaining reliable gene expression data in downstream applications such as RT-PCR, microarray, hybridization assays, and in vitro translation.
Storage Conditions: TRIsure is stored at +4°C for up to 12 months.