PRESEPT™ takes hospital and hard surface disinfection beyond the confines of hypochlorites. A complete biocidal spectrum based on the unique action of NaDCC (troclosene sodium) ensures a highly effective disinfection, even in the presence of blood or other organic matter, providing protection against all organisms including MRSA1, HIV, Hepatitis B and Herpes viruses. With long-term stability in storage, full biocidal activity is guaranteed right up to the moment of use. In every department, PRESEPT™ disinfectant products provide a dependable, practical and versatile solution to disinfection.
- Granules contain and solidify spillages, avoiding further contamination spread, the formulation ensures a very high concentration of available chlorine, far surpassing that found with liquids and the effervescent action ensures mixing of the disinfectant with the spillage, proving complete neutralisation of the hazard
- Tablets have better activity in the presence of organic matter than hypochlorite and may be used with confidence for all body fluid spillages with a controlled concentration
- Complete biocidal spectrum based on the unique action of NaDCC (troclosene sodium) ensures a highly effective disinfection
- Stable and compact in storage ensuring full biocidal activity up to the moment of use
- For use on plastic, porcelain, rubber, glass and steel
- Bactericidal against Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria, including Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus