All of the products in the Mettler Toledo SevenGo™ family are user user-friendly with an ergonomic design. The instruments are suited for mobile measurements both in the field and production environments.
The SevenGo™ SG3 conductivity meter is ideal for routine applications and offers all the basic functions required for routine measurements. The SevenGo™ Pro SG7 is ideal for measurements that need to be highly accurate. They are operated using softkeys with interactive function fields on the display, thus enabling flexible and convenient menu navigation. Important GLP characteristics, such as date/time and sensor/sample IDs, are stored for each measurement and – if required – appear on all printouts.
- Conductivity/TDS/Specific Resistance (resistivity) and Salinity measurement modes
- Large easy to read display (Backlit on SG7)
- Watertight and dust proof to IP67 with or without electrode
- Manual entry of cell constant
- Quick and accurate 1 point calibration with fixed zero point
- Self diagnosis
- Predefined conductivity standards for calibration (84 µS/cm, 1413 µS/cm or 12.88 mS/cm)
- Automatic, manual and timed endpoint
- Linear and non-linear temperature compensation
- GLP operating modes
- Infra-red communication