Made from extra strong polycarbonate, these durable cryogenic storage boxes are designed to be used at temperatures between -196 and +121°C and are autoclavable at 120°C, 15psi (1 bar) for 20 minutes. Different models are available to accommodate either 25, 81 or 100 Cryovial® tubes from 1.2 to 5mL.
- A transparent cover allows the user to see the contents of the box
- Cover keyed to the base to prevent misalignment control
- Cover printed with a numerical grid, surface accepts writing with markers, facilitating inventory control
- Colour coded with coloured grids on the 25 and 81 place boxes, or coloured bases with the 100 place boxes
- An innovative vial picker is supplied with each box to facilitate easy removal of vials
- Drain holes under base