The K Series cryogenic systems offer reliable liquid nitrogen storage with controllable temperatures down to -196°C. The systems are ideal for liquid or vapour phase storage of samples. The combination of automatic filling, alarms, easy access to stored product and the unique temperature gradient suppression system give excellent vapour phase storage temperature control and recovery. For full automation of the 10K, 24K and 38K, a controller is required.
- 3000 to 38,000 vial storage capacities
- Baxter and Gambro bag storage systems
- 96 tube format storage systems
- Fully automated, microprocessor based controller options on 10K, 24K and 38K
- Temperature Gradient Suppression system for improved Vapour Phase storage temperature (check models available)
- Medical Device Directive MDD CE 93/42 version available in 10K, 24K and 38K range