The Eppendorf Conical Tubes 15mL and 50mL extend the volume range of Eppendorf’s microcentrifuge tubes. They provide life science laboratories with the same outstanding performance for which Eppendorf Tubes are globally recognised as a premium standard.
Tubes are available in bags or pre-inserted in a polypropylene rack. The risk of contamination from styrofoam, abrasion is excluded by the usage of the PP-rack packaging variant. The footprints of the PP racks fit into freezer racks and the rack of the Conical Tubes 50mL offers several extra positions compatible with 0.5, 1.5, 2.0, 5.0, and 15mL Tubes.
- 1.5mL tubes, flat, frosted lid and writing surface on body of tube offer generous labeling area
- Easy to open and close thanks to improved lid geometry
- Volume markings from 0.1mL to 1.5mL on body of tube
- Autoclavable when open (121°C, 20 min)
- Can be centrifuged up to 30,000 x g in fixed-angle rotor
Pack of 1000