Premium raw material and no use of slip agents, plasticisers, and biocides during manufacturing ensure highest sample integrity, high g-Safe® centrifugation stability, and optimal sample and pellet visibility. Cap with flattened and grooved sides supports a user-friendly ergonomic handling, enables a stable upright positioning, and minimizes contamination risk. Reliable and safe labelling due to a large writing area on the tube and due to a flat and light-coloured cap. Precise dimensions enable maximum compatibility with centrifuge rotors, mixers and shakers. Sterile, pyrogen-, DNase-, RNase-, and DNA-free. Each individual lot is certified for quality and purity.
- 1.5mL tubes, flat, frosted lid and writing surface on body of tube offer generous labeling area
- Easy to open and close thanks to improved lid geometry
- Volume markings from 0.1mL to 1.5mL on body of tube
- Autoclavable when open (121°C, 20 min)
- Can be centrifuged up to 30,000 x g in fixed-angle rotor
Pack of 1000