The Eppendorf PCR-Cooler contains a temperature indicator that changes the colour of the PCR-Cooler from violet to pink or dark blue to light blue when its temperature exceeds 7 °C. The Eppendorf PCR-Cooler is ideal for setting up PCR reactions in 0.2 mL and 0.5 mL PCR tubes as well as 96-well PCR plates.
- Keeps samples at 0°C for more than an hour with two-hour pre-cooling at -20°C
- Temperature increase is indicated by colour change: violet or dark blue when ice cold, pink or light blue above 7°C
- Special cone contour prevents freezing
- The temperature of each individual well is indicated by its colour
- 96-well format, 0.2mL and 0.5mL reaction tubes/PCR tubes, tube strips and PCR plates