Varispenser 2/2x are the ideal choice for dispensing aliquots of liquid from supply and reagent bottles. Advanced PFA sealing lip technology enables dispensing of nearly all kinds of acids, solutions or bases and prevents crystal building from media residue by wiping off the inner cylinder wall during dispensing. Available in 6 sizes for dispensing volumes from 0.2 – 100 mL, these instruments are designed to consistently dispense selected volumes without reagent waste. All Varispenser 2/2x dispensers are fully autoclavable for maximum safety in your lab. The Varispenser 2x is additionally equipped with a recirculation valve for priming the dispensing system without loss of reagent. The 360 ° rotating valve block offers safe access in all positions.
For laboratory tasks with aliquots of aggressive solutions like lyes, acids, bases or solvents taken from large supply and reagent bottles, bottle top dispensers need to be universally applicable and of uncompromising quality. The extra air vent cap with Luer-cone for the assembly of a microfilter prevents possible contamination from the supply bottle. Because of the GL 45 thread on all sizes, Varispenser 2 and Varispenser 2x can be used on most common bottle threads in the laboratory. Depending on the chosen size, Varispenser 2 and Varispenser 2x come with 3 or 5 additional thread adapters.
- Standard GL 45 thread on all sizes for most common bottle threads
- Safety valve balls in discharge valve prevents leakage when discharge tube is not mounted
- Screwable air vent cap for easy assembly of drying tube or microfilter
- Oval-shaped dispenser housing for easy transportation
- PFA seal of the sliding piston prevents seizing up
- Fixation slide on interior toothed track for rapid and accurate volume adjustment
- High chemical resistance of all dispensing components
- Telescopic aspirating tubes for variable adjustment to bottle height
- Fully autoclavable without disassembly
- Both models are available in 6 sizes for dispensing volumes from 0.2 - 100 mL