The new Centrifuge 5425R is the successor to the popular Centrifuge 5424R and brings, in addition to everything you already loved about it, additional new rotors and functions that will make your everyday work even more pleasant.
Its improved cooling system ensures optimal separation results and reliable cooling at 4°C even at maximum rotor speed. Thanks to the short pre-cooling time of only 8 minutes (~21°C to 4°C), the centrifuge is ready to use in no time.
- Excellent cooling system for the separation of temperature-sensitive samples from 0.2 – 5 mL
- Aerosol-tight Eppendorf QuickLock® rotor lids for an ergonomic lid locking
- Additional software functions (e.g. short function without keeping the key pressed, end-of-run countdown)
- Extended rotor program (e.g. 5.0mL rotor, swing-bucket rotor for divisible plates to speed up your PCR/qPCR setup)
- OptiBowl® design for quiet operation, even without rotor lid
- Ergonomic closing of the centrifuge lid with only one finger
- Max. rotor capacity: 24 x 2.0mL / 10 × 5.0mL vessels
- Max. speed: 21,300 × g (15,060 rpm)
- FastTemp function: from ~21°C to 4°C in only 8 minutes
- Temperature range: -10°C to +40°C
- The patented compressor technology reduces vibrations and protects your samples
- Continuous cooling maintains a constant temperature after the run has been completed – your samples stay cool