Designed to fit the Gilson MICROMAN™ positive displacement pipettes, capillary piston tips are ideal for difficult-to-pipette samples including; viscous, volatile, dense, hot or cold, or hazardous liquids. The tips work like a syringe providing protection against pipette, sample, and user contamination, and produce accurate, reproducible, and precise results.
- Maximum accuracy and precision and delivers consistent results
- Made of pure polypropylene and free of dyes, so there is no risk of chemical contamination
- Slim fit allows you to use even the narrowest and deepest test tubes
- No contact between the sample and the pipette protects against contamination and provides protection for the user and the pipette, even with aerosols or corrosive vapors
- Can pipette volumes from 1µL to 1000µL, choose from six different volume ranges
- Available with compact and convenient TIPACK™ packaging contains colour-coded racks for easy identification and compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)