With their broad range of volume capacities and MWCOs, Vivaspin centrifugal concentrators offer the optimal solution to any concentration or buffer exchange application. Due to their particular vertical membrane design they achieve highest flow rates and recoveries. The patented dead-stop technology allowing direct recovery of the concentrate without further respin assures incomparably safe sample handling and convenience.
Vivaspin® 15R has all the unique features of the Sartorius centrifugal concentrators, including a patented vertical twin membrane and a dead stop. Vivaspin® 15R is targeting the volume segment of 2 to 15 mL with the Hydrosart® regenerated cellulose membrane. This membrane is ideal when extremely high recovery rate and very low adsorption is required, for example in applications such as concentration and desalting of immunoglobulin fractions.
- Highest recovery at low absorption (95-98%)
- Extremely short concentration time (30-fold in 15 min.)
- Very small holdup volume (< 20 µl)
- Crystal clear housing and volume graduations
- Vertical twin membrane for ultra-fast concentration
- Safe sample concentration due to dead-stop volume
- Vivaspin® 15R (30 mm x 116 mm) is designed to fit into rotors that can accommodate Falcon 50 ml conical bottom tubes, e.g. Beckman Allegra 25R with TS-5.1-500 swing-out rotor with BUC 5 buckets and 368327 adaptors; Beckman TA-10.250 25° fixed angle rotor with 356966 adaptors; Heraeus Multifuge 3 S-R with (Heraeus/Sorvall) 75006445 swing out rotor with 75006441 buckets and adaptors for Falcon 50 ml conical bottom tubes. These devices are not designed to fit into rotors that only accept round bottom 29 mm x 105 mm tubes, e.g. Sorvall SS34 Beckmann JA 20. If your rotor accepts only 29 mm x 105 mm round bottom tubes, please use the Vivaspin® Turbo 15, which can be used in either round bottom or conical centrifuge tubes.