With their broad range of volume capacities and MWCOs, Vivaspin centrifugal concentrators offer the optimal solution to any concentration or buffer exchange application. Due to their particular vertical membrane design they achieve highest flow rates and recoveries. The patented dead-stop technology allowing direct recovery of the concentrate without further respin assures incomparably safe sample handling and convenience.
Vivaspin® 6 centrifugal concentrators have been developed to offer increased volume flexibility and performance. Vivaspin® 6 can process an impressive 6 ml in either swing bucket or fixed angle rotors accepting standard 15ml conical bottom test tubes. Vivaspin® 6 features twin vertical membranes for unparalleled filtration speed and > 100-fold concentration. Remaining volume is easy to read off the printed scale on the side of the concentrator and the modified dead stop pocket further simplifies direct pipette recovery of the final concentrate.
- High flux PES twin membranes
- High retentate recovery > 90 %
- Vertical membrane design for ultra fast concentration
- Universal rotor compatibility
- Safe sample concentration due to dead-stop volume
- Convenient concentrate recovery by pipetting
- Volume graduation for easy reading/monitoring
- > 100-fold concentration with twin vertical membranes