The Drosoflipper is an innovative device that saves time and money whilst reducing consumable waste! Using Drosoflipper is simple. Just add vials with fresh food to the upper slot of Drosoflipper, make sure they click when you put them in. Be ready with the bypass, tap the Drosoflipper down to get the flies to the bottom of the vials. Slide the bypass through, pushing the filter out, and flip the Drosoflipper. Now your flies will fall to the fresh food and you can slide the filter back in, pushing out the bypass. Remove the old vials, and you are done!
- Save money and time with the innovative Drosoflipper !
- Tip ten vials in the time that it takes to tip one!
- Fits standard narrow vials (25mm) with rim
- Reduce consumable waste – better for the environment!
- Re-usable device that replaces traditional vial closures
- 30µm filters – pores are 10 times smaller than larvae and mites
- Clean with water and a soft brush or use a dishwasher
- Made from ABS plastic - can be recycled