These patented cassettes keep specimens safely submerged in liquid and are resistant to the chemical action of most histological solvents. The efficient flow-through slots maximize fluid exchange and ensure proper drainage.
- Back mounted locking device securely holds the lid in place
- Front hinge design allows single handed cassette manipulation
- One-piece integral lid eliminates the need for separate steel lids
- The unobstructed anterior writing area is slanted at a 45° angle
- Made of acetal
- Easy write-on marking surface for convenient identification
- Supplied in packs of 1000 (2 dispenser boxes of 500 cassettes, 1 dispenser box of 1000 covers)