The Cubis® II from Sartorius is a completely configurable, high performance portfolio of balance hardware and software that will align with your unique demands and compliance requirements to maximize operational efficiency and experimental outcomes. All modules of the Cubis® II balance were designed for an intuitive operation, further aided by intelligent diagnostic systems. These design elements guarantee a higher degree of repeatability for different workflows while lowering the probability of human error during measurement.
The modular weighing system Cubis® II can be individually configured from different components. The combinability of the display unit, weighing module, draft shield, software packages for various applications and functions and a comprehensive range of accessories allows the individual adaptation of the Cubis® II balance to all weighing tasks.
These Cubis® II High Capacity Balances come with the following components:
- Essential user interface (MCE):
Large, high-contrast touch display with factory-installed essential weighing applications for easy operation of highest weighing performance, perfect for users who do not have complex applications but need to weigh with the highest level of accuracy
- Choice of weighing modules: (with manual leveling)
- 20201S (MCE20201S0-S00) with capacity/readability 20200g/0.1g
- 36200S (MCE36200S0-S00) with capacity/readability 36200/1g
- 36201S (MCE36201S0-S00) with capacity/readability 36200g/0.1g
- No draft shield
- Other configurations: (Contact SLS for more details if the configuration you require is not already available)
- Alternative weighing modules with manual leveling (70201S, 50201S, 36201P, 11201S, 70200S)
- High capacity weighing modules are not compatible with draft shields
- Advanced user interface (MCA) - see MCA20201S0-S00 for more details
- All balances are S00 Approval (standard version worldwide), other versions are available