Ideal for the culturing of non-adherent cells, the Incu-Shaker CO2 Mini combines a precision CO2 incubation chamber with an integral orbital shaker, providing the optimum conditions for suspension cell culture. With the unique and proprietary heat distribution technology, the incubator provides the highest levels of temperature accuracy with minimal fluctuation (within 0.1°C). The six-side heating system in combination with a low speed internal fan uniformly spreads air throughout the stainless steel chamber (without air exchange from the external environment). For applications requiring solely gravity convection, this internal fan can be disabled, significantly reducing the concern of sample to sample contamination.
- Beltless motor drive provides a horizontally circular shaking motion at a consistent 19mm orbit
- Included platform (9.5 x 11.5in) can be used for low speed shaking of a variety of laboratory vessels, including Erlenmeyer Flasks, culture plates and media bottles
- For high speed mixing, a patented MAGic Clamp platform is available (SHA1302) that allows for magnetic attachment of flask clamps and tube racks (see specifications for capacity/compatibility)
- Six side heating provides excellent uniformity and recovery
- Precise monitoring over CO2 with dual beam IR sensor