ProtoGel forms an electrophoresis matrix that is ideal for the separation of proteins and polypeptides. Available in either 30% or 40% concentration, ProtoGel is a stabilized, ready-to-use acrylamide/methylene bisacrylamide solution (37.5:1 ratio), manufactured from the highest quality materials, from which virtually all impurities have been removed. ProtoGel has zero acrylic acid content, eliminating the fixed charges that cause band streaking. Additionally, oxidation products such as aldehydes have been removed by a selective adsorption process. With ProtoGel, you can trust that your results will be consistent one electrophoretic run to the next.
Keep in a tightly closed container, stored in a cooled, dry, ventilated area. Protect from physical damage. Isolate from incompatible materials. Avoid contact and inhalation. Do not get in eyes, on skin, on clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling. Wear special protective equipment where exposures may exceed established levels.
- 37.5:1 Acrylamide to Bisacrylamide stabilized solution
- Available in either 30% or 40% concentration
- Optimized for SDS-PAGE of proteins (Laemmli gels)
- Consistently crystal clear gels, zero fluorescence
- Stable for 24 months when stored tightly capped in a dark area at room temperature