Four new high specification bench pH meters with large LCD screens and models with built-in printers.
Each model has a 'calibration check' feature, which checks at each calibration the performance and buffer condition, and will advise if the electrodes outside the calibration range. Two indicators display the current electrode condition and response.
Printer models use non-fade paper and can print out logged data or detailed information for GLP, alternatively data can be transferred to PC via the RS232 link.
- Large LCD display
- Calibration check feature
- Switchable pH resolution 0.01 or 0.001
- ppm range (HI-121 and HI-123)
- Upto 5 point calibration
- 2 custom buffers
- GLP data
- Auto logging and Log on demand
- pH range/resolution: -2.000 to 16.000/±0.01 & 0.001
- pH accuracy: ±0.01 & 0.002
- mV range/resolution: ±999.9/0.1, 1
- Temperature range/resolution: -20.0 to 120ºC
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.4ºC
- RS232 PC connection
Supplied complete with pH electrode, temperature probe, buffer solutions and mains power lead. HI-122 & HI-123 models also supplied with 5 spare paper rolls. Meters have a three-year guarantee.