Kimtech™ G5 Sterile Latex hand-specific gloves are designed to ensure high levels of contamination control in critical and controlled cleanroom environments. The gloves are suitable for use in regulated EU GMP ISO Class 5 Grade A or higher sterile cleanrooms, and the sterilised latex ensures compliant and seamless protection when and where it counts. A high-quality finish, with enhanced texturing on the palm and fingertips, provides improved grip, tactile sensitivity and comfort in both wet and dry conditions. The natural rubber latex material is sterilised using gamma radiation (validated to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6), and specially washed and formulated to provide fully tested protection against proteins, micro-organisms, particles, and chemical splash. The hand-specific gloves also feature a beaded cuff that provides added strength and makes donning easier, and the gloves are double-bagged to ensure protection and cleanliness. The gloves are also suitable for double-donning, disposable and available in a wide range of sizes. Rigorous product development and testing, combined with proven manufacturing processes, results in latex cleanroom gloves that satisfy many regulatory compliance requirements, and the gloves are provided with all relevant supporting technical information.
- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection
- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and VIRUS Protection
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) 10-6
- Certificate of Analysis available online
- Certificate of Sterility available online