Meeting the requirements of HSG140* and exceeding the requirements of HSG51**, Sure-Grip EX cabinets are constructed of sturdy 1mm thick double-wall, welded steel with 38mm of insulating air space for fire resistance. High-performance, self-latching doors close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions. Patented SpillSlope galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of a leakproof sump.
Available with a choice of doors types and in a range of styles.
Manual-close Doors- Economical manual-close doors permit doors to open a full 180 degrees. When pushed closed they will automatically self-latch.
Self-close Doors- This style self-indexes and self-latches to automatically shut doors upon release. In the event of a fire, fusible links will melt at 74°C to automatically close doors.
Countertop model – Portable size keeps work area flexible. Use optional wall hanger assembly for wall mounting.
Slimline model- Use alone or alongside larger cabinets for expanded storage when floor space is limited.
Undercounter model- Each cabinet is sized and fitted with a 89mm x 64mm toe kick to mount flush with other cabinets.
· 10 minute fire tested at up to 1300°C (Independently)
· Haz-Alert™ reflective warning labels are highly visible under fire conditions
· U-Loc™ handle comes with a cylinder lock and key set or accepts an optional padlock
· Durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat
· 2 air vents with flame arresters built-in
· Fully welded construction
· 3 point heavy duty stainless bullet self-latching doors – positive door closure without manual rotation to ensure latching.
· Leak proof integrated sump.
· Concealed self-close mechanism – release doors on self-closing models from any open position and the door will shut and latch.
· Adjustable shelf positions on 76mm centres, each with 156kg UDL rating
· Continuous piano hinges on doors
· Adjustable levelling feet.
· Built in grounding connector.
· trilingual warning label
· 10 year Limited Warranty
· FM approved
*HSG140, 2015 (HSE Safe Use and Handling of Flammable Liquids, 2nd Edition)
**HSG51, 2015 (HSE Safe Use and Handling of Flammable Liquids, 3rd Edition)