The Biochrom WPA S800 visible spectrophotometer is compact, lightweight and ideal for student use in busy teaching laboratories. A large display that is easy to read and the instrument is simple to set up and use giving rapid results whilst a lack of lid and moving parts ensures that the instrument is robust, easy to maintain, clean and store. Accepts standard 10mm pathlength cuvettes, a test tube adapter set is available for use with 10, 12 and 16mm tubes and can measure Absorbance, % Transmission and Concentration as well as being able to output absorbance-time plots directly to chart recorder.
The instrument is supplied with a starter pack which includes a pack of disposable plastic cuvettes and Grafico PC utility software package (32-bit PC compatible with serial lead) providing students with the means to capture, print and interpret all results, including a basic wavelength scan, on a PC. Data may be easily exported from Grafico into Excel, plus
- 7nm bandwith single beam diode array visible spectrophotometer covering 330-800nm
- Compact, easy to use, service, clean and store
- Absorbance, % transmission, concentration and kinetics
- Educational experiments and tutorial included
- Grafico PC utility software and cable included