Leveraging a flash xenon lamp, this spectrophotometer measures from 800nm down to 198nm, with an exceptionally fast scan speed -measuring the entire wavelength range in 6 seconds!
With a large colour touchscreen user interface this instrument is simple to set up and navigate. Results can be saved to USB memory stick or printed using the optional printer. This spectrophotometer has measurement modes for photometrics, concentration, optical density, quantitation, spectrum scanning and kinetics.
Supplied with a 10x10mm cuvette holder fitted as standard. The clever design of these instruments ensures that they are compatible with the accessories from the 63, 73 and 67 series range.
· Scanning diode array technology
· Colour touchscreen navigation
· Fast scan speed
· Small footprint and lightweight
· English, French and German language options
· Results saving to USB memory stick
· Optional heated cell accessories available
· 2 year warranty, including xenon lamp
- Colour (TFT) LCD with Touch-Screen Interface
- Sealed QWheel™ Control
- Save to SD Card
- Plug-In Accessory Modules
- Secure Multi-User Operation
- PC Software Included
- 3 year warranty