The Magnetic Induction Stirrer by Heathrow Scientific is motor-less, using advanced coil technology that produces the strongest magnetic coupling and has no moving parts making this unit wear-free and maintenance free. The magnetic coil technology works on the inductive principle with alternative current (AC) as its driving force. The generated moving magnetic field drives the spinning of the stir bar in the vessel. This means no heat is generated after hours of continuous use (ideal for temperature sensitive samples and environments), quiet operation, low vibration, and continuous constant speeds for reproducible results.
- Rapid acceleration and braking (less than 10 seconds) to quickly meet stirring speed requirements
- Multiple stirring modes are easy to program
- Speed remains constant, even when load changes
- Easy to read digital display precisely controls time (30 seconds to 60 minutes) and speed (10 to 2000rpm)
- Durable ABS housing is corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- Supplied with 2 x cylindrical stir bars (35 x 12mm), 1 x silicone anti-skid plate cover, 1 x low voltage, double insulated power adapter (110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz) with 4 x interchangeable plugs