The Lovibond® Comparator system is an extremely versatile, modular system. Compact and portable, it is simple to use yet uncompromising in terms of precision. The Comparator 2000+ can be used for many applications, due to its compact and portable design.
Available as the Comparator 2000+ alone, or as a single or multi parameter kits. The Comparator 2000+ test kits are extremely versatile yet uncompromising in terms of precision and reproducibility of results. The kit contains all reagents, accessories and instrumentation required.
- Usable in different applications: The Comparator 2000+ is versatile: it is used in swimming pools as well as in research centers, universities or general drinking water treatment.
- Daylight lamp: So that you can always measure safely and stably under unfavorable visibility conditions, an optional mains or battery-powered daylight lamp is available seperately. So the lighting conditions always remain the same, no matter where you are measuring.
- Various analyses possible: For the Comparator 2000+, more than 400 color discs and numerous reagents are available. Your combination is guaranteed. And if you have to change them once, it works without opening the comparator.
- Integrated prism: The integrated prism visually brings the glass standards of the color disc and the colored sample into view.
- Compensation for coloured and turbid samples
- Guaranteed constancy of the coloured glass standards
- AF112A kit includes disc for chlorine 0.1 to 1.0 mg/l
- AF110 high and low chlorine kit measures from 0.1 to 50 mg/l chlorine
- AF357 contains discs and tests for chlorine, chloride, fluoride, hardness, colour, pH