High-performance VIS spectrophotometer with RFID technology for reliable and traceable measurement results of routine analysis and user applications. RFID technology allows you to trace your samples back to the sample location with sample location, sample taker, date and time all saved on an RFID tag on the sample bottle for later scanning. The RFID module reads out and displays all batch specific information from cuvette test box. If the expiry date has already passed, an automatic warning will be issued. Process results can be compared to laboratory reference values in the photometer via LINK2SC connection between SC controller and photometer. Quality assurance function to schedule and document QA with pass/fail indication.
- 10mm Beam Height
- Compatible with 10, 20, 30, 50 mm and 1 Inch rectangular cuvettes or 13 mm, 16 mm, 1 inch round cuvettes
- Can store up to 2000 measured values (Result, Date, Time, Sample ID, Operator ID)
- 7" TFT WVGA colour touchscreen Display
- 220 Pre-programmed methods
- Spectral Bandwidth:5 nm
- Wavelength range 340 to 900 nm
- Dims w x d x h, mm 350 x 255 x 151
- Warranty: 2 years
Supplied with adapter "A" for 1" round + Accuvac/1 cm rectangular cuvettes, manual in 5 languages (GB, D, F, I, E), power supply 100 - 240V, 47 - 63Hz, Operator RFID Tag.